What is Crosswind Blocker?
Crosswind Blocker is an easy-to-remove panel system that fills the gap between the
tractor and trailer, reducing aerodynamic drag by blocking most of the blow-by
from crosswinds. The result is better fuel mileage.
Crosswind Blocker panels are installed on the header of your trailer. With the
pull of a pin the panels can be easily adjusted to close the gap between the
tractor and trailer.
The Crosswind Blocker system has gone through
Real-World testing of over a half
of a million miles with an average increase in fuel economy of about 10%.
Whether you are an owner-operator or run a fleet, Crosswind Blocker is designed for you.
Fleets Benefit From:
- Crosswind Blocker was designed to last through multiple equipment cycles
(15 + years).
- CWB panels are installed on the trailer so any tractor design can hook up and go
- With our universal mounting kit CWB panels can be reinstalled from trailer to
trailer if so desired.
- Not only was durability designed into Crosswind Blocker but so was accident
Owner-Operators Benefit From
- Crosswind Blocker is cost effective, return on investment is about 7 to 9 months.
- Crosswind Blocker is adjustable with the pull of a pin and easily maintained.
- Crosswind Blocker allows easy access between tractor and trailer.
- Crosswind Blocker can benefit aerodynamic and non-aerodynamic trucks.